Tuesday 18 November 2014

First Gigs Are Shaping Up



I have a number of talks under negotiation. The first one to be fixed up, hopefully in the next couple of days, is for a Gentlemen's Club in Lancashire.

Others being talked about are for a staff reunion at one of my old employers, a walking club in Gloucestershire, a social club in Merseyside and a lifeboat support group in Lancashire. 

Once I have done the early ones, it should snowball, with introductions from one to another. I am particularly keen to do some for the WI, as it seems they have an insatiable need, and pass you on from one to another.

If you have suggestions for other venues, if you want a signed copy of one of my books in return for a donation, or for any other reason, email me on:

victalksthewalk@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter:

@VicTalksTheWalk


No comments:

Post a Comment