Sunday 9 November 2014

Free Book


Would you like an autographed copy or one of my books?

To celebrate Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month, I will run this offer only until 30th November.

If you are in UK, just make a donation (using the Donation button above to the right of this page) of £30 or more. Then email me at

victalksthewalk@gmail.com

 with your address details. And tell me which book you want. I will post you a personally autographed copy of the book of your choice.

If you are outside UK, just make a donation of £35 or more and do the same thing.

Of course, if you prefer to read books electronically, both of these books are available in e-form at Amazon Kindle or almost all other e-book suppliers. The royalties are small but they go direct to the charity. You could always make a donation as well :-)

And don't forget - Vic is dying to Talk The Walk to your club or organisation. Discussions are under way with a number of organisations, I am talking bookings for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment