Sunday 30 November 2014

Tabling An Idea


Anybody know anything about Table Top Sales? This seems to be a concept which has arisen while we have been living overseas.

We popped into one the other day, at a church in Lytham.

Most, if not all, of the stalls seemed to be selling things to raise funds for various charities.

So I got to thinking, what if I had a stall selling autographed copies of my books, of which all the proceeds go direct to pancreatic cancer research. Any reason why not?

If you live in the area and you have a sale coming up, please contact me.

Or if you If you have suggestions for talk venues, if you want a signed copy of one of my books in return for a donation, or for any other reason, email me on:

victalksthewalk@gmail.com


Follow me on Twitter:
@VicTalksTheWalk

No comments:

Post a Comment