Sunday 21 December 2014

On The Table Top

Picture courtesy of Cape Town Official Tourism Website


Remember a couple of weeks back when I floated the idea of possibly signing and selling my fundraising books at table top sales? Click HERE to see the post about that.

Well, I have now arranged my first such gig. This will be at the Methodist Church in Lytham. They have a table top sale which was postponed from yesterday to January 31st. Thanks to the incredibly helpful Lyndsay, I will now be occupying a prime position and will be available to talk about big walk project, my books, pancreatic cancer, and anything else which takes your fancy.

Come one, come all, let's get this ball rolling! I have a feeling this could be the start of something much bigger. Lyndsay, who I have yet to meet, sounds like somebody who could lead me to other such events. All for the cause of raising funds and awareness of the dreadful scourge which is pancreatic cancer.

I know you have suggestions for talk or signing venues. No matter how crazy, let me know. I will talk to anybody. If you want a signed copy of one of my books in return for a donation, or for any other reason, email me on:

victalksthewalk@gmail.com


Don't be shy. No venue is too small or too large. We have a disease to beat here.


If all other ideas fail you, why, you could just go to the "Donate" button on this page and send your money to the cause.

Follow me on Twitter:
@VicTalksTheWalk

No comments:

Post a Comment