Monday 16 March 2015

Lives To Save


At Souhport Probus Club on Wednesday
We are one week back from the USA and already plunging back into the fundraising for Pancreatic Cancer UK.

On Wednesday I shall be Talking The Walk to Southport Probus Club at the Masonic Lodge.

The fee for my talk will be paid directly into my JustGiving page, which is:

https://www.justgiving.com/Vic-Heaney2/

Personally signed copies of my books, including Vic's Big Walk, will be available to the audience and al the proceeds from the book sales will also be paid into the JustGiving page by me.

I can do this for your club or group. What are you waiting for? We have lives to save here. No progress has been made in the past 40 years in finding a cure for pancreatic cancer. A breakthrough will come one day. Your donation or book purchase could be the one to fund that.

No comments:

Post a Comment