Saturday 30 May 2015

First 2016 Fundraising Gig for Pancreatic Cancer UK

St Annes on the Sea


I have been booked for my first 2016 fundraising gig. It will be at the St Annes Probus Club. I could walk there, which would be rather appropriate, except for the little matter of the projector and my other equipment.
I am now rather recklessly hoping that I will, including Gift Aid, have raised £2000 of my £8000 target for Pancreatic Cancer UK by the end of this year and that I will be well into the third thousand by 3rd March, when the St Annes talk takes place.


At the age of 70 I walked from the French Pyrenees to Blackpool.
I then wrote a book about the walk.
I wrote another book, about the 8 years Gay and I lived in Cyprus.
I give talks about the walk project.
All of this to raise funds for Pancreatic Cancer UK. ALL proceeds of my books also go to PCUK.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me for a signed copy of either book or to arrange a talk for your club or any other gathering.
victalksthewalk@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------
Get an e-version of either book from Amazon Kindle or iBookstore, Kobo or any of the main e-book websites.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Make a donation:
I borrowed the excellent photograph fromhttp://www.stannesbeachhuts.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment